Pre-Tournament Document Upload
TEAM DOCUMENT UPLOAD (THROUGH GOTSPORT)
This event is all digital and will require no physical check in on event day. No paper forms will be accepted. All teams will be required to upload document items 1 through 3, while teams out-of-state or club/guest passing may need to upload document items 4-7, depending on your situation. We are only accepting PDF’s uploaded through GotSport, via your team GotSport account.
In GotSport you are required to submit:
- 1. Tournament Roster-all teams must complete the "Tournament Roster PDF Form".
- 2. State Roster (all teams)
- 3. WYSA Event Release Docs (all teams, including out of state)
- 4. Player Passes, if your State Roster lacks player pictures
- 5. Travel Permit (out-of-state teams only)
- 6. Club Pass Docs (only required if club passing kids)
- 7. Guest Pass Docs (only required if guest passing kids)
Once you register for the tournament and your documents are received and approved, your team will be flagged as accepted in your team's GotSport account.
PLEASE UPLOAD DOCUMENTS WITHIN 14 DAYS AFTER REGISTERING
CLUB PASS PLAYER VS GUEST PLAYER
CLUB PASS PLAYER (NO LIMIT)
A Club Pass Player is a player from the SAME soccer club/organization but is rostered to another team within the soccer club. Teams may have unlimited Club Pass Players on their Tournament Roster.
GUEST PLAYER (NO LIMIT)
A Guest Player is a player from a DIFFERENT soccer club/organization that is guesting with the team for the tournament. Teams may have unlimited Guest Pass Players on their Tournament Roster.